Walid GADDAS, Agro. Toulouse, is the Managing Director of STECIA International. He is a Senior consultant in agricultural and agribusiness value chains analysis and development.
During his career, Walid GADDAS developed a wide knowledge of many agri-food value chains as for example fresh produce, milk, sesame, cashew, vanilla, cloves, olive oil, etc. He worked for many international donors delivering on projects aiming private sector development (EC, FAO, IFAD, IFC, WB, ITC, UNIDO, ILO, AfDB, JBIC, etc.).
Mr GADDAS has a very large professional network whether in Tunisia, where he is the former Vice-President of the Export Federation, a major component of UTICA (Union of Business owners) as well as abroad where his is a member of Agro-Consultants, a consultant network whom have graduated from French Agronomy Universities.
Key qualifications of Mr GADDAS are :
- Development and implementation of strategies and action plans,
- Communication and promotion of agricultural products,
- Adaptation of products to market demand,
- Coaching in implementation of quality and food safety systems (GlobalGAP, HACCP, ISO 22000),
- Training and capacity building, and
- Monitoring & Evaluation.
Working languages : Arabic, French and English.